15 November 2019
Personalise your papercrafting with this classy Capricorn digi stamp.
What better way is there to personalise your cards than with a zodiac reference your recipient is sure to love? This fabulous free digi stamp is available to print as many times as you wish, so have fun and see how many different ways you can style this elegant Capricorn stamp.
A few facts about Capricorn...
Capricorns are driven, responsible and very disciplined. They can be, however, condescending and a little bit of a know-it-all. Capricorns are incredibly family orientated and traditional.
Dates: December 22 - January 19.
Compatible signs: Taurus & Cancer.
Strengths: Self-controlled, responsible, fashionable, fast-learner.
Weaknesses: Pretentious, unforgiving, negative, patronising.
Capricorn likes: Tradition, being with family, excellent craftsmanship, being idependent.
Capricorn dislikes: Displays of emotion, different personalities, silliness, forgiving.
Know someone who suits these qualities? Click here for your Capricorn digi download!
Psst, don't fret if the card you're crafting isn't for someone with the Capricorn star sign, you can simply leave out the writing and celebrate friends and family who love a sophisticated night out.
Colour the stars project... Capricorn
Designer: Faye Wynn-Jones
Contributor Faye Wynn-Jones shows how she’s interpreted a digi stamp representing the Capricorn star sign, demonstrating how she’s used colour to bring the image to life. Follow the steps below to create your own Capricorn digi stamp card!
What do I need?
- Making Cards & Papercraft Capricorn digi stamp
- Computer & printer
- White card
- Selection of Copic marker pens
All from Dies to Die For:
- 6x6 Birthday Blowout paper pad by MFT
- Neutrals Glitter paper pad by Concord & 9th
- Stitched Scallop Basic Edges 2 die set by Die-Namics
- Die-cutting machine
- FaDoodles stamp set by Whimsy Stamps
- Black inkpad
Guide to using Copics marker pens
- Skin: E0000 (Sketch), E000 (Ciao), E00 (Ciao), BV20 (Sketch)
- Hair: Y26 (Sketch), YR23 (Ciao), E35 (Ciao), E99 (Sketch)
- Eyes: B60 (Ciao), B63 (Sketch)
- Dress: R21 (Sketch), R14 (Ciao), R05 (Ciao), R39 (Sketch)
How do I make it?
- Create a 10.5x14cm white card blank with the fold at the top.
- Re-size the digital image to 11cm high and print on white card. Colour the image using the markers listed.
- Trim the image panel to measure 10.5x13.5cm, keeping the image to the left.
- Cut a piece of glitter card and red text paper to 10.5x4cm and die-cut a border along the top edge.
- Fix the image to the top of the card front and the papers to the bottom.
- Stamp a border from the FaDoodles stamp set around the edges of the card front using black ink.
Where can I buy it?
Paper pads and dies available from www.diestodiefor.com.
Want to make a stunning star-sign themed card but your recipient isn't a Capricorn? No worries, we've got a digi download for that! Check out the full series of zodiac digi stamps ready for downloading below...