Get your hands on our free 'dragon' digi stamp download, together with a fab project for you to try as part of our animal-themed, ‘colour the creature’ series!
One for all you animal lovers! Here’s the next instalment in our fun and vibrant ‘colour the creature’ series… this dragon digi stamp download is perfect for reptile-loving friends and family...
Need inspiration on how to use it? Try the project below!
Colour the creature project... dragon
By Faye Wynn-Jones.
Colouring expert, Faye Wynn-Jones demonstrates an idea using the dragon digi stamp download from our 'colour the creature' series. Follow the steps below to create your own lovely dragon digi stamp card!
And if you love projects like this, check out Making Cards & Papercraft magazine where you'll find a wealth of inspiration, stunning tutorials, expert interviews, the latest products and so much more!
What do I need?
- Making Cards & Papercraft dragon digi stamp
- Computer & printer
- White card
- Brown glitter card
- Trail Mix paper pad by MFT
- Simply Said Hugs die by Avery Elle
- Die-cutting machine
- Copic marker pens (see guide below)
Guide to using Copic marker pens:
- Skin: E15 (ciao), E23 (sketch), E57 (ciao), E77 (ciao)
- Hair: E44 (sketch), E47 (ciao), E49 (ciao)
- Eyes: B60, B63 (all ciao)
- Beige: E50 (ciao), E41 (ciao), E42 (ciao), W3 (ciao)
- Green: YG01 (sketch), YG03 (ciao), YG63 (ciao)
- Red: E07 (sketch), E09 (sketch), E18 (ciao)
How do I make it?
- Create a 13x10.5cm white card blank with the fold at the top.
- Re-size the dragon digital image to measure 11cm high and print on white card.
- Colour the image using the markers listed and trim, leaving a narrow border.
- Trim striped paper and wood effect paper to measure 13x5.5cm and 13x5cm. Attach to the card front with the wood effect at the top and the stripes at the bottom.
- Die-cut the sentiment three times from white card and once from brown glitter card. Layer together with the glitter one on top and fix to the top left of the card front.
- Finally, add the digi image with foam pads to the right of the card front.
Explore more colourful creatures from the series!
And don't miss our brilliant star sign digi stamps series!