Get your hands on our free 'sheep' digi stamp download, together with a b-ewe-tiful project for you to try as part of our animal-themed, ‘colour the creature’ series!
One for all you animal lovers! Here’s the next instalment in our fun and vibrant ‘colour the creature’ series… this sheep digi stamp download is perfect for creature-loving friends and family...
Need inspiration on how to use it? We've got you covered with the below project!
Colour the creature project... sheep
By Faye Wynn-Jones.
Colouring expert, Faye Wynn-Jones demonstrates an idea using the sheep digi stamp download from our 'colour the creature' series. Follow the steps below to create your own lovely sheep digi stamp card!
Love creative card projects like this? Making Cards & Papercraft magazine is for you, filled with inspiration, stunning tutorials, expert interviews, the latest products and so much more!
What do I need?
- Making Cards & Papercraft sheep digi stamp
- Computer & printer
- White card
- Spring Whimsy paper pad by My Favorite Things
- Everyday Greetings stamp set by Pretty Pink Posh
- Copic marker pens (see guide)
- Black fine liner pen
- Tuxedo Black Memento inkpad
- Assorted adhesive gems
Guide to using Copic marker pens
- Skin: E21 (ciao), E11 (ciao), E33 (ciao), E74 (sketch)
- Hair: BG75 (sketch), BG78 (sketch), W7 (ciao)
- Eyes: B60, B63 (all ciao)
- White: W0, W1, W3 (all ciao)
- Black: W5 (ciao), W7 (ciao), W9 (sketch)
- Yellow: YR30 (sketch), Y21 (ciao), YR31 (ciao)
- Pink: R000 (ciao), R00 (ciao), R30 (sketch)
How do I make it?
- Create a 10.5x13cm white card blank with the fold at the top.
- Re-size the digital image to measure 11cm high and print on white card.
- Colour the image using the marker pens listed in the guide and trim the panel to measure 10.5x13cm.
- Trim patterned paper to 10.5x3.5cm and attach to the bottom of the image panel.
- Doodle a border around the edges of the image panel.
- Stamp a sentiment in black ink, to the left of the image.
- Attach the panel to the card front. Finally, add assorted gems around the image.
Explore more colourful creatures from the series!
And don't miss our brilliant star sign digi stamps series!