Get your paws on our free 'tiger' digi stamp download, together with a fab project for you to try as part of our animal-themed, ‘colour the creature’ series!
One for all you animal lovers! Here’s the fifth instalment in our fun and vibrant ‘colour the creature’ series… this tiger digi stamp download is perfect for tiger-loving friends and family...
Need inspiration on how to use it? Try the project below, full of personality!
Colour the creature project… tiger
Designer: Faye Wynn-Jones
Colouring expert, Faye Wynn-Jones demonstrates an idea using the tiger digi stamp download from our 'colour the creature' series. Follow the steps below to create your own roar-some tiger digi stamp card!
What do I need?
- Making Cards & Papercraft tiger digi stamp
- Computer & printer
- White card
- 6x6 Tigers paper pack & Sparkletz Crystal Stars by Whimsy Stamps
- Selection of Copic marker pens (see guide)
- Scripty BDay clear stamp set
- Tuxedo Black Memento inkpad
- White twine
- White gel pen
Guide to using Copic marker pens:
- Skin: YR0000 (sketch), YR00 (ciao), YR00 (ciao), B60 (ciao)
- Hair/tiger: YR14 (sketch), YR16 (ciao), YR07 (ciao), YR09 (sketch), BV23 (ciao)
- Eyes: B60, B63 (all ciao)
- Green: YG01 (sketch), YG03 (ciao), YG63 (ciao)
- Black: C3, C5, C7, 100 (all ciao)
How do I make it?
- Create a 10.5x12cm white card blank.
- Re-size the tiger digital image to measure 11cm high and print on white card.
- Colour the image using the markers listed and trim, leaving a narrow border.
- Trim patterned tiger paper to measure 5mmx12cm and 4x12cm high. Layer together with the thinner strip showing on the left. Fix to the left of the card front.
- Stamp your sentiment on the right of the panel card front.
- Wrap twine twice around the bottom of the card front and secure in a bow on the right.
- Finally, attach the image to the left of the card front with foam pads and add gems around it.
Where can I buy it?
Stamp sets and paper pad available from www.diestodiefor.com.
Ready for another animal digi stamp? Explore the rest of our ‘colour the creature’ series ready for downloading below…
Love this artist? Why not access our brilliant star sign digi stamps series?!
Grab the May issue of Making Cards magazine for more amazing inspiration in a plethora of other stunning projects and so much more! Keep an eye out for the next release - June's rabbit!