Meet our mystical fortune teller digi stamp as part of our 'circus' series – yours to download and print for use in your cardmaking and papercrafting projects.
An essential addition to any circus is a magical fortune teller with a crystal ball. And now you can add this fabulous character to your crafting projects thanks to this free digi stamp download!
Click the below button to download... Print as it is or resize as you wish!
Not sure how to incorporate this captivating character into your cardmaking? Just below you'll find a mesmerising tutorial, showing you one of the many ways you could transform it!
The circus... fortune teller!
By Faye Wynn-Jones.
Colouring expert, Faye Wynn-Jones demonstrates an idea using the fortune teller digi stamp download from our 'circus' series and Copic marker pens.
Can't get enough of crafting? Making Cards & Papercraft magazine has everything you need for year-round cardmaking and papercrafting, packed with inspiration, projects, seasonal ideas, techniques, all the latest products and expert tips – PLUS, every issue comes with a gorgeous set of craft papers! Check out the print and digital subscription offers today.
What do I need?
- Making Cards & Papercraft digi stamp
- Computer & printer
- White & yellow card
- Selection of Copic marker pens (see guide)
- Black inkpad
- Comics paper pack & Shaker Shapes die set by Whimsy Stamps
- Everyday Greetings stamp set by The Stamp Market
Skin: E50, E51, E21, BV00 (all ciao)
Hair: E71 (ciao), E74 (sketch), E79 (ciao)
Eyes/white: C00 (sketch), C1 (ciao)
Crystal ball/opal: C00 (sketch), C0, BV00 (both ciao), R30 (sketch)
Gold: YR23 (ciao), YR27 (sketch)
Red: R22, R14, R17, R29 (all ciao)
Pink: RV52 (sketch), V05, V06 (ciao)
Purple: V15, V17, BV08, BV29 (ciao)
How do I make it?
- Create a 10.5x13cm white card blank with the fold at the top.
- Re-size the digital image to measure 9cm high and print on white card. Colour the image using the Copics listed, then trim, leaving a narrow border.
- Die-cut the star from yellow card and stamp the sentiment on it using black ink.
- Cut patterned paper to measure 10x12.5cm and attach to the card front.
- Attach the image to the bottom right of the card front and the star to the top left with foam pads.