09 April 2021
Download your free 'tightrope walker' digi stamp as part of our circus series, complete with an uplifting card project to try!
Roll up, roll up! We're back with another fun digi stamp featuring a cool and confident ballerina tightrope walker!
Download, resize and use as you wish. Along with the rest of the series these themed digi stamps are ideal for a wide variety of cardmaking and papercrafting projects!
Not sure where to start? Have a go at the below project showing you one way to transform your digi stamp into a beautiful card!
The Circus... tightrope walker!
By Faye Wynn-Jones.
Colouring expert, Faye Wynn-Jones demonstrates an idea using the juggling clown digi stamp download from our 'circus' series.
What do I need?
- Making Cards & Papercraft digi stamp
- Computer & printer
- White card
- Copic marker pens (see guide)
- Black Tuxedo Memento inkpad
- Star sequin
- Clear enamel dot
Below all from Dies to Die For
- It’s a Boy inkpad, Garden Party inkpad & blender brush set by Catherine Pooler
- Set the Scene Clouds stencil set by Taylored Expressions
- Pixie Dust card pack by Lawn Fawn
- Slimline Birthday Scallops die set by Whimsy Stamps
- Everyday Greetings stamp set by Pretty Pink Posh
Guide to using Copic marker pens
Skin: E53, E11 (both ciao), E13 (sketch), BV23 (ciao)
Eyes: B60 (ciao), B63 (sketch)
Hair/brown: E23 (sketch), E57, E59 (both ciao)
Pink: RV91 (sketch), R81 (ciao), R83 (sketch)
How do I make it?
- Create a 8.5x21.5cm top folding white card blank.
- Re-size the digital image to measure 10cm high and print out on white card. Trim the image to measure 8.5x21.5cm.
- Blend clouds at the top of the image and green at the bottom, to suggest grass. If you are careful with stencil placement, you can get away with not masking the image.
- Colour the image using the markers listed.
- Die-cut the scalloped frame three times; twice with plain white card, once with glitter card. Mount the die-cuts together, making sure you use the glitter frame as the top layer. Attach the frame around the edges of the image panel.
- Stamp the sentiment in black ink at the bottom of the image panel. Attach the panel to the card front with foam pads.
- Finish by adding a sequin and enamel dot below the sentiment.
Looking for even more? You'll love our animal digi stamp series!