08 April 2022
It's time to get 'All Dressed Up' with this gorgeous FREE digital craft paper download, ready to print and use in a wide variety of oh-so-elegant cardmaking and papercrafting projects!
With every issue of Making Cards & Papercraft magazine we produce quality printed craft papers. Every month on this blog we provide digital craft papers, similar to those provided exclusively with the magazine, but this time in digital format and make them available here on our website for everyone to download instantly, save and print as many times as you wish!
'All Dressed Up' digital craft paper collection
This collection is perfect for those who love a bit of glitz and glamour! 'All Dressed Up' features four watercolour-style illustrations along with complementary backing papers, ideal for turning into notelets, birthday cards and beyond.
'Let's celebrate' card project
Follow along with the below project showing you just one way you could use your digital craft papers!
by Emma Williams.
For more ideas, get hold of your copy of the May/June 2022 issue of Making Cards & Papercraft magazine – and be sure to subscribe for year-round cardmaking and papercrafting inspiration!
What do I need?
- Making Cards & Papercraft Digital Craft Paper Collection – All Dressed Up
- Lilac card
- Sentiment stamp
- Black ink
- Clear adhesive gems
How do I make it?
- Create a white card blank measuring 11.5x14.5cm.
- Trim the backing paper to 10.5x13.5cm, mount onto lilac card measuring 11x14cm and fix to the card front.
- Create a panel narrow panel from backing paper, mount onto lilac card and fix to the card front.
- Cut out the topper, mount onto lilac card and attach in place with foam pads.
- Stamp a sentiment in black ink on white card, trim and fix to the bottom of the topper.
- Add a clear gem to each corner to finish.
Not sure which type of glue to use in your cardmaking? We've got the ultimate adhesive advice... Or head to our free downloads where you'll find even more digi craft papers, along with stamps to brighten any project!