03 December 2021
Brighten someone's day with one of these super sentiments on a handmade card! Download your free collection for use on a wide variety of cardmaking and papercrafting projects...
With every issue of Making Cards & Papercraft we produce quality printed craft papers. Every month on this blog we provide digital craft papers, similar to those provided exclusively with the magazine, but this time in digital format and make them available here on our website for everyone to download instantly, save and print as many times as you wish!
'Super sentiments' digital craft papers
When there's something you want to say but you aren't sure how to say it, sentiments save the day! Bring a smile with this selection of sentiments and complementary background papers.
'You are stronger than you think' card project
Not sure how to use the papers? Below is a card tutorial for the 'You are stronger than you think' sentiment showing you just one of the ways you could transform the papers!
by Cheryl Morgan.
What do I need?
- Making Cards & Papercraft Digital Craft Paper Collection – Super Sentiments
- White & black card
- Computer & printer
- Co-ordinating button
- Blue ribbon
How do I make it?
- Create a 15cm square card white card blank.
- Cut a 13.5cm square of patterned paper, adhere to a 14cm square of black card and adhere to the card front.
- Cut a 9cm square of white card and adhere to the top right of the card front.
- Trim the sentiment to a 7.5cm square and adhere to a slighter larger square of black card.
- Fix this to the centre of the white square using foam pads.
- Create a bundle of ribbon and adhere to the side of the sentiment using hot glue.
- Hot glue the button to the centre of the ribbon.
Looking for more sentiments? Take your pick from our online shop...