02 June 2021
Celebrate the dad or father figure in your life with this heart-warming collection of Father's Day themed digital craft papers – complete with a cardmaking project to try! You'll have the best homemade Father's Day cards no time!
What better way to show the dad or father figure in your life how much you appreciate them than with a thoughtful homemade card? This collection of Father's Day digi papers feature beautiful sentiments teamed with pretty, floral patterned papers. Download and save, ready to print for your cardmaking and papercrafting projects!
Homemade Father's Day card
By Kelly Lloyd
Short of an idea on how your use your digi paper collection? Here's a quick and easy card project, 'Dad'...
What do I need?
- Making Cards & Papercraft digital craft paper collection – Father's Day
- White card
- Altenew Alphabet dies
Find out how to make more wonderful cards using these papers in the May 2020 issue of Making Cards & Papercraft magazine. Or why not treat yourself to a subscription for endless cardmaking and papercrafting projects and inspiration!
How do I make it?
- Create a stepper card from white card measuring 12.6x16.4cm with a 3.5cm stepper.
- Cover both panels with patterned paper leaving a 0.6cm border around the edge.
- Print image three times and cut out using different layers for decoupage.
- Add to main panel of the card with foam pads.
- Die-cut the letters using Altenew Alphabet dies from white card and patterned paper then layer onto the bottom stepper panel with foam pads.
- Add a strip of patterned paper inside to match the front.