We're driving gnome for Christmas with this fantastic card making project!
As Christmas quickly approaches, you might be running low on Christmas card making ideas – Making Cards and Papercraft to the rescue! You can send a smile with these fun and festive gnomes! In our Christmas Edition 2018, we showed you a multitude of ways to papercraft using your Nick the Gnome Craft Paper Collection and Stamp Set. Here's just one of the gorgeous gnome cards you can make!
Just head over to our Craft Store to get hold of the cute and quirky stamps, with puns for the whole year round that will make you laugh and groan at the same time! You'll also find a wide selection of craft papers to choose from!
Driving Gnome for Christmas
What do I need?
- Making Cards & Papercraft Craft Paper Collection
- Nick the Gnome Stamp Set by Making Cards & Papercraft
- White & Kraft card
- Alcohol marker pens
- Red & gingham ribbon
- Red adhesive pearls
How do I make it?
- Create a 14.5x13cm Kraft card blank with the fold at the top.
- Cut red star paper to 13.5x12cm and mount on Kraft card.
- Wrap gingham layered with red ribbon across the bottom of the panel, securing the ends at the back. Stick the panel to the card front.
- Mount a 10.5x8cm panel of white card on Kraft card, drawing a frame around the edges. Attach to the card front with foam pads.
- Stamp three different gnomes on white card and colour with alcohol markers. Cut each one out and attach to the panel with foam pads.
- Stamp the sentiment on white card, trim to size and mount on Kraft card. Attach to the ribbon. Add red pearls to finish.
If you want to buy just the wonderful Nick the Gnome stamps then simply click the below button to buy them at a ab-gnom-aly low price!
Looking for more Christmas inspo? Check out our DIY penguin Christmas cards tutorial, featuring six designs and another seriously cute stamp set!