20 January 2020
Make your papercraft more personal with a sweet spring-themed Aquarius digi stamp.
What better way is there to personalise your cards than with a zodiac reference your recipient is sure to love? This fabulous free digi stamp is available to print as many times as you wish, so have fun and see how many different ways you can style this fun Aquarius stamp.
A few facts about Aquarius...
Aquarius are inspiring and visionary. They bring change wherever they go and will help to improve any condition around them. Humanitarian and intellectual, but hate routine and predictability.
Dates: January 20 - February 18.
Compatible signs: Leo & Sagittarius.
Strengths: Progressive, original, independent, humanitarian.
Weaknesses: Runs from emotional expression, temperamental, uncompromising, aloof.
Aquarius likes: Fun with friends, helping others, fighting for causes, intellectual conversation, a good listener.
Aquarius dislikes: Limitations, broken promises, being lonely, dull or boring situations, people who disagree with them.
Know someone who suits these qualities? Click here for your Aquarius digi download!
Psst, don't fret if the card you're crafting isn't for someone with the Aquarius star sign, you can simply leave out the writing and celebrate friends and family who love a good bit of gardening.
Colour the stars project... Aquarius
Designer: Faye Wynn-Jones
Talented contributor, Faye Wynn-Jones, shows how she's interpreted a digi stamp representing the Aquarius star sign, demonstrating how she’s used colour to bring the image to life. Follow the steps below to create your own Aquarius digi stamp card!
What do I need?
- Aquarius digi stamp by Making Cards & Papercraft
- Computer & printer
- White card
- 6x6 Calm & Cozy, Tiny Check & Itsy Bitsy Polka Dots paper pads by MFT
- Copic marker pens (see guide)
- White gel pen
- Paper clip
Guide to using Copic marker pens:
- Skin: E0000 (Sketch), E000 (Ciao), E00 (Ciao), E70 (Sketch)
- Hair: C5 (Ciao), C7 (Ciao), C9 (Sketch)
- Eyes: B60 (Ciao)
- White: C0, C1, C3 (All Ciao)
- Silver: C0, C1, C3, C5 (All Ciao)
- Beige: E41 (Ciao), E42 (Sketch), E43 (Ciao), W3 (Ciao), W5 (Ciao)
- Green: YG03, G94, G99 (All Ciao)
- Amethyst: V09, V15, V17, BV08 (All Ciao)
How do I make it?
- Create a 12cm square white card blank with the fold at the top.
- Re-size the digi image to 8.5cm wide and print on white card. Trim to 12cm square, keeping the image on the left of the panel.
- Colour the image using Copic marker pens, using the guide to help you.
- Add white spots to the flowers and vest with a white gel pen. Fix to the card front.
- Cut three pieces of different patterned paper, measuring 2.5x6cm, 3x8.5cm and 3.5x6.5cm. Trim the bottom edges diagonally. Attach to the top right corner of the card front, then add a paper clip.
Top tip! Use your choice of colours to suit the recipient – you may want to personalise the hair colour or clothing!
Where can I buy it?
Paper pads available from www.diestodiefor.com.
Want to make a stunning star-sign themed card but your recipient isn't an Aquarian? No worries, we've got a digi download for that! Check out the full series of zodiac digi stamps ready for downloading below...