Personalise your papercraft with a sweet yet sassy Aries digi stamp.
What better way to personalise your cards than with a zodiac reference your recipient is sure to love? This fabulous free digi download is available to print as many times as you wish, so have fun and see how many different ways you can style this fun Aries stamp.
A few facts about Aries...
Aries are courageous, determined, confident and passionate. They enjoy taking on leadership roles and using their skills. They are, however, impatient, short-tempered and do not enjoy delays.
Dates: March 21 - April 19.
Compatible signs: Leo & Libra.
Strengths: Courageous, optimistic, honest, passionate.
Weaknesses: Impulsive, impatient, moody, short-fused.
Aries likes: Physical challenges, being a leader, comfortable clothes, sporting.
Aries dislikes: Delays, non-challenging work, inactivity, boredom.
Know someone who suits these qualities? Click here for your Aries digi download!
Psst, don't fret if the card you're crafting isn't for someone with the Aries star sign, this digi stamp is so versatile, it's ideal for celebrating strong and sassy friends and family alike.
Colour the stars project... Aries
Designer: Faye Wynn-Jones
Contributor Faye Wynn-Jones shows how she’s interpreted a digi stamp representing the Aries star sign, demonstrating how she’s used colour to bring the image to life. Follow the steps below to create your own Aries digi stamp card!
What do I need?
- Making Cards & Papercraft Aries digi stamp
- Computer & printer
- White card
- Selection of Copic marker pens (see guide)
- Tuxedo Black Memento inkpad
- Painted Inspiration stamp set by Altenew
- White gel pen
- White sequins
Guide to using Copic marker pens:
- Skin: E0000 (Sketch), E000 (Ciao), E00 (Ciao), V20 (Sketch)
- Hair: E50 (Ciao), E30 (Sketch), V20 (Sketch), BV20 (Sketch)
- Eyes: B60 (Ciao)
- Top: B60 (Ciao), V20 (Sketch), BV20 (Sketch), RV10 (Ciao)
- Grounding: W0, W1, W3 (All Ciao)
How do I make it?
- Create a 14x11cm white card blank with the fold at the top.
- Re-size the digital image to measure 10cm high and print on white card.
- Trim the image to 14x11cm, keeping the image on the right of the panel. Colour using the markers listed in the guide.
- Add white and grey dots to the top to add texture.
- Stamp a sentiment from the Painted Inspiration stamp set on the left of the image using black ink. Fix the panel to the card front.
- Add white sequins randomly around the card front to finish.
Where can I buy it?
Altenew stamp set available from www.diestodiefor.com.
Want to make a stunning star-sign themed card but your recipient isn't an Aries? No worries, we've got a digi download for that! Check out the full series of zodiac digi stamps ready for downloading below...
Aquarius (20 January – 18 February)
Pisces (19 February – 20 March)
Taurus (20 April – 20 May)
Gemini (21 May – 20 June)
Cancer (21 June – 22 July)
Leo (23 July – 22 August)
Virgo (23 August – 22 September)
Libra (23 September – 22 October)
Scorpio (23 October – 21 November)
Sagittarius (22 November – 21 December)
Capricorn (22 December – 19 January)