Get your paws on our adorable, free 'dog' digi stamp download, along with a fab project for you to try as part of our animal-themed, ‘colour the creature’ series!
Calling all animal lovers! Here’s the first instalment of our cute and vibrant ‘colour the creature’ series… this dog digi stamp download is perfect for pooch-loving friends and family...
Need inspiration on how to use it? Try the project below - bound to bring a smile to your recipient's face!
Colour the creature project… dog
Designer: Faye Wynn-Jones
Colouring expert, Faye Wynn-Jones demonstrates an idea using the dog digi stamp download from our 'colour the creature' series. Follow the steps below to create your own paw-fect dog digi stamp card!
What do I need?
- Making Cards & Papercraft dog digi stamp
- Computer & printer
- White card
- Selection of Copic markers (see guide)
- Tuxedo Black Memento inkpad
- Simply Said Hugs stamp set by Avery Elle
- Cascading Hearts stamp set by Sunny Studios
- Be Mine inkpad by Catherine Pooler
- Blending Brushes by Taylored Expressions
Guide to using Copic marker pens:
- Skin: E11 (Ciao), E13 (Sketch), E23 (Sketch), BV23 (Ciao)
- Hair & skirt: C5 (Ciao), C7 (Ciao), C9 (Sketch)
- Eyes: B60 (Ciao), B63 (Sketch)
- Dog: C0, C1, C3, BV23 (all Ciao)
- Top: R85 (Ciao), R56 (Sketch), R59 (Ciao)
How do I make it?
- Create an 11.5cm square white card blank with the fold at the top.
- Re-size the digital image to measure 12cm high and print on white card.
- Colour the image using the markers listed and trim, leaving a narrow border.
- Cut white card to measure 11cm square. Using a blending brush, add pink ink to the middle of the panel.
- Stamp hearts on the right of the panel with the same ink.
- Add a sentiment to the left of the panel using black ink. Fix the panel to the card front.
- Attach the image to the right of the card front with foam pads.
Where can I buy it?
Stamps and inks available from www.diestodiefor.com.
Ready for another animal digi stamp? Explore the rest of our ‘colour the creature’ series ready for downloading below…
Love this artist? Why not access our brilliant star sign digi stamps series?!
For an abundance of inspiration, a plethora of stunning projects and so much more, why not treat yourself to a Making Cards magazine subscription?! Go on... you deserve it!