Get creative with our gorgeous, free 'horse' digi stamp download, along with a fab project for you to try as part of our animal-themed, ‘colour the creature’ series!
This one’s for all the horse lovers! Here’s the second instalment of our fun and versatile ‘colour the creature’ series. This horse digi stamp download is the ideal to perfect your colouring while creating a special card for horse-loving friends and family...
Need inspiration on how to use it? Try the project below – adorable!
Colour the creature project… horse
Designer: Faye Wynn-Jones
Colouring expert, Faye Wynn-Jones demonstrates an idea using the horse digi stamp download from our 'colour the creature' series. Follow the steps below to create your own beautiful horse digi stamp card!
What do I need?
- Making Cards & Papercraft horse digi stamp
- Computer & printer
- White card
- Great Outdoors paper pad by Honey Bee Stamps
- Copic marker pens (see guide)
- Rounded Rectangle die set by Whimsy Stamps
- Die-cutting machine
- Tuxedo Black Memento inkpad
- Button twine
Guide to using Copic marker pens:
- Skin: E0000 (Sketch), E000 (Ciao), E00 (Ciao), E70 (Sketch)
- Hair: YR31 (Ciao), Y26 (Sketch), YR24 (Sketch)
- Mane: C5 (Ciao), C7 (Ciao), C9 (Sketch)
- Horse: C1 (Ciao), C3 (Ciao), E55 (Sketch), YR24 (Sketch), YR27 (Sketch), E07 (Sketch)
- Top: G21, G94, C5 (all Ciao)
- Hat, reins, skirt: E71 (Ciao), E74 (Sketch), E77 (Ciao), E79 (Ciao)
How do I make it?
- Create a 10.5x12.5cm white card blank.
- Cut green patterned paper to measure 7x12.5cm. Wrap button twine twice around the bottom of the panel, securing at the back. Fix to the right of the card front.
- Re-size the digital image to measure 12cm square and print on white card.
- Colour the image using the markers listed below and die-cut using the second largest die from the set.
- Attach the image panel to the left of the card front with foam pads.
- Tie a bow around the button twine with two pieces of twine to finish.
Where can I buy it?
Copic markers available from www.diestodiefor.com.
Ready for another animal digi stamp? Explore the rest of our ‘colour the creature’ series ready for downloading below…
Love this artist? Why not access our brilliant star sign digi stamps series?!
Looking for more cardmaking inspiration, a plethora of projects and so much more?! Treat yourself to a Making Cards magazine subscription today!