Get your hands on our free 'pig' digi stamp download, together with fantastic project for you to try as part of our animal-themed, ‘colour the creature’ series!
One for all you animal lovers! Here’s the next instalment in our fun and vibrant ‘colour the creature’ series… this pig digi stamp download is perfect for creature-loving friends and family...
Need inspiration on how to use it? We've got you covered with the below project!
Colour the creature project... pig
By Faye Wynn-Jones.
Colouring expert, Faye Wynn-Jones demonstrates an idea using the sheep digi stamp download from our 'colour the creature' series. Follow the steps below to create your own lovely sheep digi stamp card!
Love creative card projects like this? Making Cards & Papercraft magazine is for you, filled with inspiration, stunning tutorials, expert interviews, the latest products and so much more!
What do I need?
- Making Cards & Papercraft pig digi stamp
- White card
- Copic marker pens (see guide)
- Honey Bee Stamps Spring Fling Paper Pad
Guide to using Copic marker pens
- Skin: E0000 (sketch), E000 (ciao), E00 (ciao), V20 (sketch)
- Hair: Y26 (sketch), YR23 (ciao), YR24 (sketch)
- Eyes: B60, B63 (all ciao)
- Pig: R000 (ciao), E00 (ciao), R01 (sketch)
- Cream: E50 (ciao), E41 (ciao), E42 (sketch), W3 (ciao)
- Turquoise: BG72 (ciao), BG75 (sketch), BG78 (sketch)
How do I make it?
- Resize the digital image to measure 11cm high and print on white card.
- Colour the image using the markers listed and fussy cut, leaving a narrow border.
- Trim the backing paper to measure 10.5x9cm and tear the top border.
- Cut a piece of vellum, measuring 10.5x3cm, tear the top edge and attach to the rear of the backing paper at the top
- Cut a second piece of vellum, measuring 12x7cm, tear the top edge and wrap around the base of the design paper, securing at the back
- Add twine to the bottom of the design paper, securing at the back
- Create a white card blank, the fold at the top measuring 10.5x12cm.
- Attach the backing paper to the base of the card
- Fix the coloured digi stamp to the card front using foam pads.
- Finally, add a button twine bow, as shown to finish.
Explore more colourful creatures from the series!
And don't miss our brilliant star sign digi stamps series!