Get your hands on our free 'rabbit' digi stamp download, together with a cute project for you to try as part of our animal-themed, ‘colour the creature’ series!
One for all you animal lovers! Here’s the sixth instalment in our cute ‘colour the creature’ series… this rabbit digi stamp download is perfect for bunny-loving friends and family...
Need inspiration on how to use it? Try the project below, full of character!
Colour the creature project… rabbit
Designer: Faye Wynn-Jones
Colouring expert, Faye Wynn-Jones demonstrates an idea using the rabbit digi stamp download from our 'colour the creature' series. Follow the steps below to create your own adorable rabbit digi stamp card!
What do I need?
- Making Cards & Papercraft rabbit digi stamp
- Computer & printer
- White card
- Kraft card
- Copic markers (see guide)
- Multiliner pen
- Double-sided tape
- Glue pen
- Foam pads
- Happy Christmas Honey Cute Die Set by Honey Bee Stamps
- Whimsy Stamps Starring Hearts 6x6 Paper Pack
- Whimsy Stamps Sparkletz Crystal Stars
Guide to using Copic marker pens:
- Skin: E000 (ciao), E42 (sketch), E43 (ciao), V28 (sketch)
- Hair/black: W5 (ciao), W7 (ciao), W9 (sketch) 100 (ciao)
- Eyes: B60, B63 (all ciao)
- Brown: W1 (ciao), E42 (sketch), E43 (ciao)
- Pink: R00, R20, RV42 (all ciao)
How do I make it?
- Create a 10.5x12cm white card blank with the fold at the top.
- Resize digital image to measure 11cm high and print on white card.
- Colour the image using the markers listed.
- Die cut the image.
- Die cut the frame three times on kraft card and attach to each other.
- Trim design paper to measure 9.5cm wide by 12cm high.
- Create a rectangle top folding card, measuring 10.5cm wide by 12cm high.
- Attach design paper to the centre of the card panel.
- Doodle borders on each edge of the design paper.
- Mount panel and frame to the card front.
- Finally, add gems, as shown.
Where can I buy it?
Stamp sets and paper pad available from www.diestodiefor.com.
Ready for another animal digi stamp? Explore the rest of our ‘colour the creature’ series ready for downloading below...
Love this artist? Why not access our brilliant star sign digi stamps series?!
Grab the June issue of Making Cards magazine for more amazing inspiration in a plethora of other stunning projects and so much more! Keep an eye out for the next release - July's dragon!