Get your hands on our free 'snake' digi stamp download, together with a fab project for you to try as part of our animal-themed, ‘colour the creature’ series!
One for all you animal lovers! Here’s the next instalment in our fun and vibrant ‘colour the creature’ series… this snake digi stamp download is perfect for reptile-loving friends and family...
Need inspiration on how to use it? Try the project below!
Colour the creature project... snake
Colouring expert, Faye Wynn-Jones demonstrates an idea using the snake digi stamp download from our 'colour the creature' series. Follow the steps below to create your own lovely snake digi stamp card!
Love projects like this? Making Cards & Papercraft magazine is for you, filled with inspiration, stunning tutorials, expert interviews, the latest products and so much more!
What do I need?
- Making Cards & Papercraft snake digi stamp
- White card
- Copic marker pens (see guide below)
- Black liner pen
- Assorted adhesive gems
- Memento Tuxedo Black ink pad
- Double-sided tape
- Foam pads
- Glue pen
- Altenew Painted Inspirations Clear Stamp Set
- Honey Bee Stamps Log Cabin Paper Pad
Guide to using Copic marker pens
- Skin: E50, E00, E11, W3 (all ciao)
- Hair: E50, E51, E53 (all ciao)
- Eyes: B60, B63 (all ciao)
- Snake: R12 (sketch), E70 (sketch), E71 (ciao)
How do I make it?
- Create a 12cm square top folding card blank from white card.
- Re-size the digital image to measure 11cm high and print on white card.
- Colour the image using the Copic markers listed and trim, leaving a narrow border.
- Trim patterned paper to measure 12x7cm and attach to the bottom of the card front, leaving a small border of white along the very bottom. Doodle a border along the top and bottom of the paper.
- Stamp a sentiment at the top right of the card front in black ink.
- Use foam pads to attach the image to the left of card front. Add gems randomly around the card front to finish.
Explore more colourful creatures from the series!
And don't miss our brilliant star sign digi stamps series!