Celebrate the great Gemini zodiac sign with this delightful duo Gemini digi stamp!
What better way is there to personalise your cards than with a zodiac reference your recipient is sure to love. This fabulous free digi stamp is available to print as many times as you wish, so have fun and see how many different ways you can style the delightful duo featured in this gorgeous Gemini stamp.
A few facts about Gemini...
Gemini are gentle and affectionate. They have the ability to learn quickly and adapt to new situations. They can be inconsistent and do not like repetition and routine.
Dates: May 21 - June 20.
Compatible signs: Sagittarius & Aquarius.
Strengths: Curious, gentle, affectionate, adaptable.
Weaknesses: Indecisive, nervous, inconsistent, hesitant.
Gemini likes: Reading, easy conversation, music, short shopping trips.
Gemini dislikes: Restrictions, being alone, repetition, being bored.
Know someone who suits these qualities? Click here for your free Gemini digi download!
Psst, don't fret if the card you're crafting isn't for someone with the Gemini star sign, you can simply leave out the writing and celebrate friends and family who have serious style.
Colour the stars project... Gemini
Designer: Faye Wynn-Jones
Contributor Faye Wynn-Jones shows how she’s interpreted a digi stamp representing the Gemini star sign, demonstrating how she’s used colour to bring the image to life. Follow the steps below to create your own Gemini digi stamp card!
What do I need?
- Making Cards & Papercraft Gemini digi stamp
- Computer & printer
- White card
- Black & White Dots paper pad by MFT
- Copic marker pens (see guide)
- Black multiliner
- Black enamel dots
Guide to using Copic marker pens:
- Skin: YR30 (Ciao), E50 (Ciao), E30 (Sketch), E70 (Sketch)
- Hair: E13 (Sketch), E17 (Sketch), E18 (Ciao), E49 (Ciao)
- Eyes: B60 (Ciao), B63 (Sketch)
- White: C0, C1, C3 (All Ciao)
- Black: C3, C5, C7 (All Ciao), C9 (Sketch)
How do I make it?
- Create a 12cm square white card blank with the fold at the top.
- Re-size the digi image to measure 8cm high and print on white card. Trim the image to measure 9.5cm square.
- Colour the image using the Copic marker pens listed.
- Doodle a border around the edge of the image with the black multiliner.
- Cut a 9.5cm square from large dotted paper and 12x4.5cm small dotted paper. Attach the square to the centre of the card front and the strip along the bottom, 1cm from the bottom edge.
- Add the image panel to the centre of the card front.
- Finish by adding enamel dots to the top left and bottom right of the image panel.
Where can I buy it?
Paper pad available from www.diestodiefor.com.
Want to make a stunning star-sign themed card but your recipient isn't a Gemini? No worries, we've got a digi download for that! Check out the full series of zodiac digi stamps ready for downloading below...