06 May 2022
Get your free 'assistant' digi stamp download as part of our 'hobbies & careers' digi stamp series... Why not turn it into a card and send to a loved one to let them know you're there for them?
Meet our trusty 'assistant' digi stamp tasked with the very important job of collecting the coffees! Add this fun character to your cardmaking or papercrafting projects – resize as you wish first or print as it is.
Hobbies & careers... assistant!
By Faye Wynn-Jones.
Colouring expert, Faye Wynn-Jones demonstrates an idea using the 'assistant' digi stamp download from our 'hobbies & careers' series and Copic marker pens.
What do I need?
- Making Cards & Papercraft digital stamp
- White card
- Copic marker pens (see guide)
- Sunny Studio Sweater Weather paper pack
- Catherine Pooler Icing on the Cake ink pad
- The Stamp Market Simply Said Clear Stamp Set
Skin: E0000 (sketch), E000, E00 (both ciao), BV20 (sketch)
Eyes: C0, C1 (both ciao)
Hair: YR21, YR12 (both sketch), YR15 (ciao), E99 (sketch)
White: C0, C1, C3 (all ciao)
Brown: E23 (sketch), E35 (ciao), E99 (sketch)
Pink: RV13 (ciao), R43, RV55 (both sketch)
Blue: B66, B69, B79 (all sketch)
How do I make it?
- Resize digital image to measure 10cm high and print on white card.
- Colour the image using the Copics listed, then trim around the edge, leaving a narrow border.
- Create a top folding white card, measuring 12cm square.
- Cut a piece of patterned paper to measure 12x5.5cm high and attach to the base of the card front.
- Stamp the sentiment with brown ink, on the top left of the card front.
- Finally, attach the image to the card front with foam pads, as shown.
Ready to meet more from the series? Say 'hello' to our 'waitress' and 'business woman' digi stamp downloads. Or if you're looking for inspiration, be sure to check out this comprehensive list of card types for all occasions!