07 March 2022
Enjoy your free 'business woman' digi stamp download as part of our 'hobbies & careers' digi stamp series ready for a wide variety of cardmaking and papercrafting projects!
Celebrate the hardworking and inspirational women in your life with this free 'business woman' digi stamp. Download below ready to print or resize as you wish first.
Not sure how to use your digi stamp? Follow the below project with the sentiment, 'wish big' – just one of the ways you could transform your digi stamp!
Hobbies & careers... business woman!
By Faye Wynn-Jones.
Colouring expert, Faye Wynn-Jones demonstrates an idea using the 'business woman' digi stamp download from our 'hobbies & careers' series and Copic marker pens.
What do I need?
- Making Cards & Papercraft digi stamp
- Computer & printer
- Back to Basics paper pad Honey Bee Stamps
- White & pink card
- Selection of Copic marker pens (see guide)
- Kinetic Straight Basics die set by Whimsy Stamps
- Die-cutting machine
- Black inkpad
- Black adhesive gems
- Mini Birthday Messages clear stamp set by MFT
Skin: YR30 (sketch), E50 (ciao), E30, E70 (both sketch)
Eyes: C0, C1 (both ciao)
Hair: RV25 (ciao), RV09, RV19 (both sketch), RV69 (ciao)
White: C0, C1, C3 (all ciao)
Gold: Y26, YR24 (both sketch)
Black: T5, T7, T9 (all sketch)
How do I make it?
- Create a 10.5x13cm top folding white card blank. Stamp the sentiment on the left-hand side using black ink.
- Re-size the digital image to measure 10cm high and print out on white card. Colour the image using the Copics listed and trim, leaving a narrow border.
- Cut a piece of patterned paper to measure 4.5x13cm. Die-cut a scalloped border from pink card and attach behind the right side of the patterned paper. Fix to the right of the card front with double-sided tape.
- Attach the image to the centre of the card front with foam pads, as shown.
- Finally, add black gems randomly around the sentiment.