13 June 2022
Celebrate the sporty people in your life with this FREE 'sportswoman' digi stamp download as part of our 'hobbies & careers' digi stamp series...
Whether you love special sporting events like the Olympics and the Commonwealth Games, or want to celebrate the sporting hero in your life, don't miss your 'sportswoman' digi stamp download! Featuring a superstar high jumper, this character is perfect for a wide range of cardmaking and papercrafting projects.
Hobbies & careers... sportswoman!
By Faye Wynn-Jones.
Colouring expert, Faye Wynn-Jones demonstrates an idea using the 'sportswoman' digi stamp download from our 'hobbies & careers' series and Copic marker pens.
Love getting crafty? Making Cards & Papercraft magazine has all the projects, techniques, ideas and trends to keep you inspired and busy all year round! Be sure to check out the latest issue or subscribe for every issue straight to your door or digital device!
What do I need?
- Making Cards & Papercraft digital stamp
- White and blue card
- Computer & printer
- Copic marker pens (see guide)
- Star gems
- Honey Bee Stamps Great Outdoors paper pad
- Catherine Pooler Juniper Twist ink pad
- The Stamp Market Everyday Greetings Clear Stamp Set
Skin: E23 (sketch), E35 (ciao), E99 (sketch), BV25 (ciao)
Eyes: C0, C1 (both ciao)
Hair: E18, E59, E49 (all ciao)
Light Blue: B21, B52, B34 (all sketch)
Dark Blue: B37 (sketch), B39, BV29 (both ciao)
How do I make it?
- Using white card, create a top folding card blank measuring 10.5x13cm.
- Resize the digital image to measure 9.5cm wide and print on white card.
- Colour the image using the Copics listed.
- Trim the coloured image to measure 10.5x13cm, keeping the image a little closer to the top of the panel.
- Stamp the sentiment with blue ink, in the bottom right corner.
- Cut a piece of patterned paper to measure 1cm wide by 13cm high and attach to the right of the image panel. Cut a strip of blue card and attach this to the image panel as shown.
- Secure the image panel to the card front and add star gems as shown to finish.