Personalise your papercraft with a pretty and perfect Pisces digi stamp.
What better way is there to personalise your cards than with a zodiac reference your recipient is sure to love? This fabulous free digi stamp is available to print as many times as you wish, so have fun and see how many different ways you can style this quirky Pisces stamp.
A few facts about Pisces...
Pisces are creative, imaginative and also idealistic and compassionate. They are sociable, romantic and creative. They reply on their intuition, are open to new ideas and dislike cruelty of any kind.
Dates: February 19 - March 20.
Compatible signs: Virgo & Taurus.
Strengths: Artistic, intuitive, compassionate, wise.
Weaknesses: Escapist, overly trusting, fearful, care too much.
Pisces likes: Music, swimming, time alone, romance.
Pisces dislikes: Criticism, pretentiousness, difficult memories, callousness.
Know someone who suits these qualities? Click here for your Pisces digi download!
Psst, don't fret if the card you're crafting isn't for someone with the Pisces star sign, you can simply leave out the writing and celebrate friends and family who love the water and beautiful underwater creatures.
Colour the stars project... Pisces
Designer: Faye Wynn-Jones
Contributor Faye Wynn-Jones shows how she’s interpreted a digi stamp representing the Pisces star sign, demonstrating how she’s used colour to bring the image to life. Follow the steps below to create your own Pisces digi stamp card!
What do I need?
- Making Cards & Papercraft Pisces digi stamp
- Computer & printer
- White card
- 6x6 Hearts & Stripes paper pad
- Copic marker pens (see guide)
- Stitched Mini Scallop Circle Stax die set & Snow Drift Cover Up die by Die-Namics
- Die-cutting machine
- Turquoise enamel dots
Guide to using Copics marker pens
- Skin: E0000 (Sketch), E50 (Ciao), E51 (Ciao), E70 (Sketch)
- Eyes: B60 (Ciao)
- Glass: BG70 (Sketch), B41 (Sketch), C0 (Ciao), C1 (Ciao)
- Hair & goldfish: Y35 (Ciao), YR15 (Ciao), YR18 (Sketch), E18 (Ciao)
- Aquamarine: BG10 (Ciao), BG11 (Sketch), BG53 (Sketch)
How do I make it?
- Create a 10.5x14cm white card blank with the fold at the top. Select aqua striped paper and trim to 10.5x14cm. Attach to the card front.
- Resize Pisces digi image to measure 10cm wide and print on white card. Trim image using the largest scalloped circle die from the set.
- Colour the image using the Copic marker pens listed in the guide.
- Die-cut the snow drift three times from white card and layer together for thickness. Adhere to the centre of the card front.
- Attach the image to the middle of the card front with foam pads.
- Add enamel dots randomly around the card front to finish.
Where can I buy it?
Paper pad and dies available from www.diestodiefor.com.
Want to make a stunning star-sign themed card but your recipient isn't Pisces? No worries, we've got a digi download for that! Check out the full series of zodiac digi stamps ready for downloading below...