Get creative in your cardmaking with a super sweet Scorpio digi stamp.
What better way is there to personalise your cards than with a zodiac reference your recipient is sure to love? This fabulous free digi stamp is available to print as many times as you wish, so have fun and see how many different ways you can style this super Scorpio digi stamp.
A few facts about Scorpio...
Scorpios are passionate, determined and decisive. They are a great leader, but this can make them stubborn and often do not forgive easily.
Dates: October 23 - November 21.
Compatible signs: Taurus & Cancer.
Strengths: Reliable, brave, passionate, resourceful.
Weaknesses: Stubborn, secretive, jealous, suspicious.
Scorpio likes: Being right, lifelong friendship, truth, facts.
Scorpio dislikes: Lack of emotion, gossipers, dishonesty, passiveness.
Know someone who suits these qualities? Click here for your Scorpio digi download!
Psst, don't fret if the card you're crafting isn't for someone with the Scorpio star sign, you can simply leave out the writing and celebrate friends and family who love a party.
Colour the stars project... Scorpio
Designer: Faye Wynn-Jones
Contributor Faye Wynn-Jones shows how she’s interpreted a digi stamp representing the Scorpio star sign, demonstrating how she’s used colour to bring the image to life. Follow the steps below to create your own Scorpio digi stamp card!
What do I need?
- Scorpio digi stamp by Making Cards & Papercraft
- Computer & printer
- White card
- 6x6 Spring Fling paper pad Honey Bee Stamps
- Stitched Scallop Basic Edges 2 die set by Die-Namics
- It’s a Party enamel dots by Whimsy Stamps
- Selection of Copic marker pens (see guide)
Guide to using Copic marker pens
Skin: YR30 (Ciao) E50 (Ciao), E51 (Ciao), E71 (Ciao)
Hair: Y18 (Sketch), YR23 (Ciao), YR27 (Sketch), E19 (Sketch)
Eyes: B60 (Ciao), B63 (Sketch)
Green: YG95 (Ciao), YG97 (Sketch), YG99 (Sketch)
How do I make it?
- Create a 10.5x12cm white card blank with the fold at the top.
- Re-size the Scorpio digital image to measure 12cm high and print out on white card.
- Colour the image using the markers listed. Trim the image to measure 9x12cm, keeping the image to the left.
- Die-cut a scalloped border on the right of the image.
- Trim yellow paper from the paper pad to 5.5x12cm and attach to the right-hand side of the card front.
- Attach the image to the left of the card front.
- Add enamel dots randomly around the card front to finish.
Where can I buy it?
Paper pad, dies & enamel dots available from www.diestodiefor.com.
Want to make a stunning star-sign themed card but your recipient isn't Scorpio? No worries, we've got a digi download for that! Check out the full series of zodiac digi stamps ready for downloading below...