Celebrate your star sign in style with a fabulous and fun Taurus digi stamp.
A few facts about Taurus...
Those who are Taurus are smart, ambitious and make a brilliant friend. They are practical and responsible, but are stubborn and can be possessive.
Dates: April 20 - May 20.
Compatible signs: Scorpio & Cancer.
Strengths: Patient, reliable, responsible, devoted.
Weaknesses: Uncompromising, possessive, stubborn, obstinant.
Taurus likes: Music, gardening, cooking, romance.
Taurus dislikes: Complications, sudden changes, insecurity of any kind, sitting still.
Know someone who suits these qualities? Click here for your Taurus digi download!
Psst, don't fret if the card you're crafting isn't for someone with the Taurus star sign, this digi stamp is so versatile, it's ideal for celebrating fun and fabulous friends and family alike.
Colour the stars project... Taurus
Designer: Faye Wynn-Jones
Contributor Faye Wynn-Jones shows how she’s interpreted a digi stamp representing the Taurus star sign, demonstrating how she’s used colour to bring the image to life. Follow the steps below to create your own Taurus digi stamp card!
What do I need?
- Making Cards & Papercraft Taurus digi stamp
- Computer & printer
- White & black card
- 6x6 Tiny Hearts Brights paper pad by MFT
- Simply Said Hugs die by Avery Elle
- Die-cutting machine
- Copic marker pens (see guide)
- White gel pen
Guide to using Copic marker pens:
- Skin: E0000 (Sketch), E00 (Ciao), E01 (Sketch), E71 (Ciao)
- Eyes: B60, B63 (Both Ciao)
- Glass: B000 (Ciao)
- Hair: E21 (Ciao), E23 (Sketch), E25 (Ciao)
- Green: G21 (Ciao), G24 (Sketch), G94 (Ciao)/ YG01 (Sketch), YG03 (Ciao)
- Pink: R81 (Ciao), R83 (Sketch)
- Yellow: Y04 (Sketch)
How do I make it?
- Create an 11.5x14.5cm white card blank with the fold at the top. Cut green heart paper from the paper pad to 11x14cm and distress the edges with a distressing tool or pair of scissors. Fix to the card front.
- Resize Taurus digi stamp to measure 11cm high and print on white card. Colour the image using the markers listed in the guide.
- Add white dots to the dress using a white gel pen.
- Carefully trim around the edge of the image, leaving a narrow border of white all round.
- Use foam pads to attach the image to the bottom right of the card front.
- Die-cut ‘hugs’ from black and white card, layer together and attach on top of some cheesecloth. Fix to the left of the card front with foam pads.
Where can I buy it?
Paper pad & die available from www.diestodiefor.com.
Want to make a stunning star-sign themed card but your recipient isn't a Taurus? No worries, we've got a digi download for that! Check out the full series of zodiac digi stamps ready for downloading below...