08 July 2021
Download your free 'accordion clown' digi stamp as part of our 'circus' series – complete with a fun tutorial by Faye Wynn-Jones in case you need a bit of inspiration in your cardmaking!
Roll up, roll up! We're back with another spectacular circus-themed digi stamp featuring a clown and their trusty accordion!
Download your free digi stamp by clicking the below button. Save and print as it is or resize to the desired size.
Stuck for ideas on how to use it? Fear not! Follow the below tutorial for inspiration on how to turn your digi stamp into a beautiful card!
The Circus... accordion clown!
By Faye Wynn-Jones.
Colouring expert, Faye Wynn-Jones demonstrates an idea using the accordion clown digi stamp download from our 'circus' series.
Enjoy getting stuck into projects like this one? Making Cards & Papercraft magazine is for you – packed with step-by-step projects, techniques, ideas and inspiration, expert features, the latest products and so much more! Plus, every issue includes a gorgeous set of craft papers to use as you wish! Explore our digital and print subscriptions today.
What do I need?
- Making Cards & Papercraft digi stamp
- Computer & printer
- White card
- Birthday Bash paper pad by Honey Bee Stamps
- Selection of Copic marker pens (see below)
- Tuxedo Black Memento inkpad
- White gel pen
- Birdie Brown Greetings Galore clear stamp set by MFT
- Slimline Envelope Edger die set by Whimsy Stamps
- Die-cutting machine
Guide to using Copic marker pens
Skin: E53, E11 (both ciao), E13 (sketch), BV23 (ciao)
Eyes: B60 (ciao), B63 (sketch)
Hair/green: YG01 (sketch), YG03, YG17, BV23 (all ciao)
White: C0, C1, C3 (all ciao)
Pink: R81 (ciao), R83 (sketch), R85 (sketch)
Black: BV23, BV25, BV29 (all ciao)
Red: R43 (sketch), R35, R37 (both ciao)
How do I make it?
- Create an 11.5cm square white card blank.
- Re-size the digital image to measure 10cm high and print out on white card.
- Colour the image using the markers listed and then trim around the edge, leaving a narrow border of white. Add white dots to the shorts with a white gel pen.
- Attach patterned paper, measuring 7.5x11.5cm to the right of the card front.
- Cut a piece of white card measuring 10x11.5cm and use a border die to trim the right side of this panel. Mount the panel to the left side of the card front and stamp the sentiment in black ink on the right.
- Attach the image to the card front with foam pads to finish.