24 September 2021
Meet our contortionist digi stamp as part of our 'circus' series – yours to download, print and use in your cardmaking and papercrafting projects!
Time to introduce our clever contortionist, another brilliant addition to the series! Whether you love all things 'circus' or have circus fans in your life, this digi stamp is as adaptable as the contortionist character!
Download your free digi stamp below – ready to resize or just print as it is!
Looking for inspiration on how to use your digi stamp? Fear not! We have just the tutorial, showing you how to create a gorgeous card.
The Circus... contortionist!
By Faye Wynn-Jones.
Colouring expert, Faye Wynn-Jones demonstrates an idea using the contortionist digi stamp download from our 'circus' series and Copic marker pens.
Get all the cardmaking and papercrafting inspiration you need with Making Cards & Papercraft magazine, packed with seasonal ideas, step-by-step projects, top tips, the latest products, techniques, PLUS a gorgeous set of craft papers with every issue! Explore the subscription offers today.
What do I need?
- Making Cards & Papercraft digi stamp
- Computer & printer
- White & black card
- Copic marker pens (see list)
- Black inkpad
- Awesome Word die, Slimline Bunting Border die set & You Are stamp set by Whimsy Stamps
- Die-cutting machine
Skin: E000, E00 (both ciao), E01, BV23 (both sketch)
Eyes: C00 (sketch), C1 (ciao)
Black: C5, C7 (both ciao), C9 (sketch)
Blue: BG05 (ciao), B16 (sketch), B28 (ciao)
Green: G02 (ciao), YG45 (sketch), G07, C5 (both ciao)
How do I make it?
- Create a 14x11cm white card blank with the fold at the top.
- Re-size digital image to measure 8.5cm high and print on white card.
- Colour the image using the Copics listed, then trim, leaving a narrow border.
- Die-cut the bunting from white card, three times. Colour one set of the bunting die-cuts using two different colours from the Copics listed, then attach to the other two die-cuts.
- Die-cut the sentiment three times from black card and mount together. Fix to the bottom right of the card front.
- Stamp the sentiment in black ink on the card front above the black sentiment.
- Attach the image to the left of the card front and the bunting across the top right corner.