Download your free 'juggling clown' digi stamp as part of our 'circus' series, ready to resize and use as you wish!
Say hello to our clever juggling clown! The juggling clown digi stamp download is perfect for a wide variety of card and papercrafting projects, whether you love all things 'circus' or know someone who does!
Need some inspiration? Get stuck into the below tutorial and see how you can transform your digi stamp into a stunning card!
The Circus... juggling clown!
By Faye Wynn-Jones.
Colouring expert, Faye Wynn-Jones demonstrates an idea using the juggling clown digi stamp download from our 'circus' series.
Love getting creative with paper? Making Cards & Papercraft magazine is for you – packed with inspiration, ideas, easy-to-follow projects, techniques, expert features and so much more! Plus, every issue includes a gorgeous set of craft papers to use as you wish! Explore our digital and print subscriptions today.
What do I need?
- Making Cards & Papercraft digi stamp
- Computer & printer
- White card
- Copic marker pens (listed below)
- 6x6 Positively Peppy paper pad & Single Stitch Line Oval Frame die set by MFT
- Die-cutting machine
- Tuxedo Black Memento inkpad
Guide to using Copic marker pens
Skin: E50 (ciao), E30 (sketch), E53 (ciao), BV20 (sketch)
Eyes: B60 (ciao), B63 (sketch)
White: C0, C1, C3 (all ciao)
Pink: R81 (ciao), R83 (sketch), R85 (ciao)
Yellow: Y11 (ciao), Y04 (sketch), Y08 (ciao)
Green: YG01 (sketch), YG03, YG63 (both ciao)
Turquoise: BG11, BG53, BG57 (all sketch)
Red: R43 (sketch), R35, R27 (both ciao)
How do I make it?
- Create a 10.5x13cm top folding white card blank.
- Re-size digital image to measure 4cm wide and print out on white card. Colour the image using the markers listed.
- Cut out the image, leaving a narrow border all round.
- Cut two pieces of patterned paper to measure 10.5x4cm and 10.5x9.5cm and attach to the card front.
- Die-cut three ovals from white card and stick together to create a frame. Keep one of the oval inners from the die-cut waste and stamp the sentiment in black ink, as shown.
- Attach the oval frame and inner die-cut to the centre of the card front.
- Mount the image on the left of the card front with foam pads to finish.