12 August 2021
Looking for another digi stamp to brighten your cardmaking? Your wish is our command! Download and print your magician digi stamp as part of our 'circus' series!
Abracadabra! It's time for a bit of magic... Joining our 'circus' digi stamp characters is this marvellous magician – perfect for creating magical cards or for use in an array of papercrafting projects!
Click the below button to download your free digi stamp – print as it is or resize as you wish!
Not sure how to use your stamp? We've got you covered! Follow along with the below tutorial showing you how to transform it into a gorgeous card.
The Circus... magician!
By Faye Wynn-Jones.
Colouring expert, Faye Wynn-Jones demonstrates an idea using the magician digi stamp download from our 'circus' series.
For endless cardmaking and papercrafting inspiration, subscribe to Making Cards & Papercraft magazine – packed with step-by-step projects, techniques, top tips, the latest products and so much more! PLUS, every issue comes with a beautiful set of craft papers!
What do I need?
- Making Cards & Papercraft digi stamp
- Computer & printer
- White & black card
- Selection of Copic marker pens (see guide)
- Black inkpad
- Blender brush set, Shea Butter inkpad & Orange Peel inkpad by Catherine Pooler
- Burst Background clear stamp set & Comic Burst A2 die set by Whimsy Stamps
- Everyday Greetings stamp set by The Stamp Market
Skin: E21, E11 (both ciao), E13 (sketch), BV23 (ciao)
Eyes/white: C00 (sketch), C0, C1 (both ciao)
Black: C5, C7 (both ciao), C9 (sketch)
Yellow: Y04, Y19 (both sketch)
Orange: Y35, Y38, YR04 (all ciao)
Red: R43 (sketch), R35, R37 (both ciao)
How do I make it?
- Create an 11x14cm white card blank with the fold at the top.
- Re-size the digital image to measure 10cm high and print out on white card. Colour the image using the Copics listed, then trim to leave a narrow border.
- Cut a piece of white card to measure 11x14cm. Blend the yellow ink over this panel, then stamp the burst background in orange over the top.
- Die-cut the comic die from black card three times and stick them together. Mount the black comic bursts to the yellow inked panel.
- Stamp a sentiment with black ink inside the burst.
- Attach the panel to the card front.
- Finally, tuck the image into the comic burst with foam pads, as shown.