10 June 2021
Download your free 'snake charmer' digi stamp as part of our circus series and bring this cool and confident character to life in your cardmaking and papercrafting projects!
Love all things 'circus'? Meet our snake-tastic snake charmer. Add this unflappable character to your cardmaking projects, perfect on her own, or alongside her other circus pals!
Download your free digi stamp by clicking on the below button – print as it is or resize to the desired size first.
Not sure where to start? We've got you covered with a tutorial, showing you one of the many ways you can use your snake charmer digi stamp to create a dazzling card!
The Circus... snake charmer!
By Faye Wynn-Jones.
What do I need?
- Making Cards & Papercraft digi stamp
- Computer & printer
- White card
- Copic marker pens (see below)
- Catherine Pooler Blender brush set, Lime Rickey inkpad, Eucalyptus inkpad, Over Coffee inkpad & Icing on the Cake inkpad by Catherine Pooler
- FaDoodle Dots Background stamp set & Fly By stamp set by Whimsy Stamps
- White ink spray by Avery Elle
Guide to using Copic marker pens
Skin: YR000, YR00, E21 (all ciao), BV20 (sketch)
Eyes: B60 (ciao), B63 (sketch)
Hair/orange: Y38, YR04 (both ciao), E07 (sketch)
Green: YG01 (sketch), YG03, YG63 (both ciao), BV20 (sketch)
Brown: E43, E47, E49 (all ciao)
How do I make it?
- Create a 10.5x14cm white card blank with the fold at the top.
- Re-size the digital image to measure 7cm high and print out on white card. Colour the image using the Copics listed, then trim leaving a narrow border.
- Cut a piece of card to measure 9x12.5cm high. Blend the two green inks on this panel, then splatter lightly with water.
- Stamp the dots and outlines in the two brown inks at the bottom of the green panel, then spray with white ink.
- Stamp the sentiment at the top of the green panel in the darkest brown ink.
- Attach the green panel to the centre of the card front with foam pads.