Get your hands on our free 'strongwoman' digi stamp download, together with fantastic handmade card project for you to try as part of our circus series!
One for all you colouring lovers! Here is the first instalment in our new fun series… The Circus! This strongwoman digi stamp download is perfect for using to create projects for friends and family who might need reminding just how strong they are!
Need inspiration on how to use it? Let us help you with this project...
The Circus... strongwoman!
By Faye Wynn-Jones.
Colouring expert, Faye Wynn-Jones demonstrates an idea using the strongwoman digi stamp download from our 'The Circus' series. Follow the steps below to create your own handmade card!
Love creative card projects like this? Making Cards & Papercraft magazine is for you, filled with inspiration, stunning tutorials, expert interviews, the latest products and so much more!
What do I need?
- Making Cards & Papercraft strongwoman digi stamp
- Computer & printer
- White & black card
- 6x6 Back to Basics paper pad & Believe Clear stamp set by Honey Bee Stamps
- Selection of Copic marker pens (see guide below)
- Black multiliner pen
- White pigment inkpad
- White embossing powder
- Heat tool
- Black adhesive gems
Guide to using Copic marker pens
- Skin: E0000 (sketch), E000, E00 (both ciao), BV20 (sketch)
- Eyes: B60 (ciao), B63 (sketch)
- Hair/black: C3, C5, C7 (all ciao), C9 (sketch)
- Silver: C0, C1, C3, C5 (all ciao)
- Red: R14, R27 (all ciao)
How do I make it?
- Create a 10.5x13cm top folding white card blank. Cut striped paper to measure 4.5x13cm, with the stripes running across the shorter length, and attach to the left of the card front.
- Re-size the digital image to measure 10cm high and print out on white card.
- Colour the image using the markers listed. Cut out the image, leaving a narrow border.
- Doodle a border around the edges of the card front with a black fine tip pen.
- Stamp and heat emboss the sentiment on black card with white embossing powder and trim to measure 6.5x2cm.
- Attach the image to the top of the card front with foam pads. Add the sentiment to the bottom right corner, as though the image is standing on it.
- Finish by adding a few black gems around the right of the card front.
Love this? Why not check out our our brilliant star sign digi stamps series!