Get your hands on our free 'Unicyclist' digi stamp download as part of our circus series! Plus, there's a fun handmade card project for you to try!
Continue the circus theme and meet our super-talented unicyclist!
The unicyclist digi stamp download is perfect for a wide variety of card and papercrafting projects. Pair it with a sentiment of your choice to give your friends and family a positive boost!
Need inspiration on how to use your download? We've got you covered with the below tutorial – enjoy!
The Circus... Unicyclist!
By Faye Wynn-Jones.
Colouring expert, Faye Wynn-Jones demonstrates an idea using the unicyclist digi stamp download from our 'The Circus' series.
Never stop being creative with Making Cards & Papercraft magazine! Every issue is packed with inspiration, stunning tutorials, expert interviews, the latest products, and so much more!
What do I need?
- Making Cards & Papercraft digi stamp
- Computer & printer
- White card
- Selection of Copic markers (see guide)
- Tuxedo Black Memento inkpad
- Blender brush set by Honey Bee Stamps
- Tiara & Shea Butter inkpads by Catherine Pooler
- Ovals masking stencils by Taylored Expressions
- Star Galaxy stencil by Whimsy Stamps
- Encouragement Sentiment stamp set by Stamping Bella
Guide to using Copic marker pens
Skin: YR30 (sketch), E50 (ciao), E30 (sketch), BV20 (sketch)
Eyes: B60 (ciao), B63 (sketch)
Hair/orange: YR24, YR27 (both sketch), E18 (ciao)
Pink: RV63, RV55, RV17 (all sketch)
Silver: C1, C3 (both ciao)
Black: W5, W7 (both ciao), W9 (sketch)
How do I make it?
- Create a 13x10.5cm white top folding card.
- Re-size the digital image to measure 10cm high and print out on white card.
- Colour the image using the markers listed, then cut out the image leaving a narrow border. Place to one side.
- Attach the largest oval stencil to the card front and blend the two yellow inks over it, keeping the darker yellow towards the top of the oval.
- Before removing the oval stencil, layer the star stencil over the top and add stars to the oval with the darker yellow ink.
- Stamp sentiment to the right of the yellow oval with black ink.
- Fix the cut out image to the left of the card front with foam pads.
Echoing the card sentiment, "You've got this!"