Download your free and exclusive bonus digital craft paper collection – 'Girl's Best Friend', featuring adorable illustrations of a girl playing with her paw-fect friend.
With every issue of Making Cards & Papercraft we produce quality printed craft papers. Every month on the blog we provide digital craft papers, similar to those provided exclusively with the magazine, but this time in digital format and make them available here on our website for everyone to download instantly, save and print as many times as you like!
'Girl's Best Friend' digital craft papers
Dog lover or have pooch-loving friends? This adorable set of digital craft papers is ideal for a variety of card making and papercrafting projects featuring a young girl and her best friend, along with coordinating backing papers – yours to save, print and use as many times as you wish!
Plus, if you're looking for inspiration on ways to use your collection, there's a gorgeous card tutorial by Kitty Day for you to make!
Develop your cardmaking and papercrafting skills with Making Cards & Papercraft! Access tutorials, inspiration, top tips, techniques, seasonal projects and so much more – plus, every issue comes with a gorgeous set of craft papers! Explore the digital and print subscription offers today.
'Sending hugs your way' card
By Kitty Day
What do I need?
- Making Cards & Papercraft digital craft paper collection – Girl's Best Friend
- White and black card
- Stitched Circle Dies by M&C
- Die-cut sentiment
- Silver twine
- Blue button
- Bubble embellishments
How do I make it?
- Create a card blank from white card measuring 10.5x13.5cm.
- Trim the paw print backing paper to measure 9.5x12.5cm and mount onto black card measuring 10x13cm.
- Cut a piece of the red paper to measure 9.5cmx7.5cm and mount onto black card leaving a narrow border on the top and bottom edges only. Layer the pieces together as shown.
- Wrap twine horizontally around the panel and tie in a bow on the right side before fixing the panel to the card front.
- Secure a button to the bow.
- Die-cutwhite card using a stitched circle die and attach onto the left side of the card.
- Fussy-cut out the topper and attach onto the circle with foam pads.
- Attach a die-cut sentiment with foam pads and stick on three bubble embellishments to finish.
Get your hands on even more beautiful digi craft paper collections!