Download your free and exclusive bonus digital craft paper collection – 'Girl's Best Friend', featuring adorable illustrations of a girl playing with her paw-fect friend.
Dog lover or have pooch-loving friends? This adorable set of digital craft papers is ideal for a variety of card making and papercrafting projects featuring a young girl and her best friend, along with coordinating backing papers – yours to save, print and use as many times as you wish!
Plus, if you're looking for inspiration on ways to use your collection, there's a gorgeous card tutorial by Kitty Day for you to make!
'Girl's Best Friend' digital craft paper collection
Develop your cardmaking and papercrafting skills with Making Cards & Papercraft! Access tutorials, inspiration, top tips, techniques, seasonal projects and so much more – plus, every issue comes with a gorgeous set of craft papers! Explore the digital and print subscription offers today.
'Sending hugs your way' card
By Kitty Day
What do I need?
- Making Cards & Papercraft digital craft paper collection – Girl's Best Friend
- White and black card
- Stitched Circle Dies by M&C
- Die-cut sentiment
- Silver twine
- Blue button
- Bubble embellishments
How do I make it?
- Create a card blank from white card measuring 10.5x13.5cm.
- Trim the paw print backing paper to measure 9.5x12.5cm and mount onto black card measuring 10x13cm.
- Cut a piece of the red paper to measure 9.5cmx7.5cm and mount onto black card leaving a narrow border on the top and bottom edges only. Layer the pieces together as shown.
- Wrap twine horizontally around the panel and tie in a bow on the right side before fixing the panel to the card front.
- Secure a button to the bow.
- Die-cutwhite card using a stitched circle die and attach onto the left side of the card.
- Fussy-cut out the topper and attach onto the circle with foam pads.
- Attach a die-cut sentiment with foam pads and stick on three bubble embellishments to finish.
Get your hands on even more beautiful digi craft paper collections!