Calling all plant lovers – this free digital craft paper collection featuring an array of vibrant houseplants is for you... perfect for adding to your stash for all your cardmaking and papercrafting projects!
With every issue of Making Cards & Papercraft we produce quality printed craft papers. Every month on this blog we provide digital craft papers, similar to those provided exclusively with the magazine, but this time in digital format and make them available here on our website for everyone to download instantly, save and print as many times as you wish!
'Houseplants' digital craft papers
‘Houseplants’, is a versatile collection of beautiful illustrations celebrating the growing trend for filling our homes with greenery.
Get creative all-year-round with Making Cards & Papercraft magazine, packed with all the inspiration, projects, techniques and tips you need for your cardmaking and papercrafting projects! PLUS, every issue comes with a beautiful set of craft papers! Explore the print and digital subscription offers today.
'Houseplants' card project
Looking for inspiration? The below project shows you one of the many ways to transform your free digi papers into a gorgeous card – so good you'll want to keep it for yourself!
DIY 'thank you' card for plant lovers!
By Kitty Day.
What do I need?
- Making Cards & papercraft Digital Craft Paper Collection – Houseplants
- White, Flirty Flamingo & Gorgeous Grape card by Stampin’ Up!
- Celebrate Love Sentiments stamp set by Heartfelt Creations
- Black ink
- White ribbon
How do I make it?
- Create a 16x12cm card blank from flirty flamingo card, with the fold on the top edge.
- Trim a piece of the yellow backing paper to 3.5x11.5cm and fix to the card front 5mm from the left edge.
- Cut a piece of the white coordinating backing paper to 12x11.5cm and fix on the left side of the card front, 5mm from the left edge.
- Create a strip of flirty flamingo card measuring 2x11.5cm and wrap white ribbon vertically around the panel securing the ends behind.
- Fix the piece to the card front over the meeting of the two craft papers.
- Stamp the sentiment in black ink on white card, trim and fix in the position shown.
- Cut around the illustration to create a topper measuring 8x10cm.
- Double mount onto flirty flamingo then gorgeous grape card leaving a narrow border each time then fix to the card front, on the right side, at a slight angle and using foam pads.
- Create a bow in white ribbon and fix to the ribbon border to finish.