Download your free and exclusive digital craft paper collection, 'Modern Christmas' – beautiful illustrations depicting special moments with loved ones over the festive season, for printing and using as many times as you wish with all your papercrafting projects!
With every issue of Making Cards & Papercraft we produce quality printed craft papers. Every month on this blog we provide digital craft papers, similar to those provided exclusively with the magazine, but this time in digital format and make them available here on our website for everyone to download instantly, save and print as many times as you wish!
'Modern Christmas' digital craft papers
It's time to cosy up and get crafting with this festive collection of digi papers – ideal if you're looking for some Christmas cardmaking and papercrafting inspiration!
Stuck for seasonal papercrafting ideas? Making Cards & Papercraft magazine is for you, packed with ideas to keep you crafting and creating all year round with projects, techniques, tips, the latest products and so much more! PLUS, every issue comes with a gorgeous set of craft papers! Explore the print and digital subscription offers today.
'Merry Christmas' card project
Not sure where to start or how to use your papers? Follow along with the below tutorial showing you how to create this adorable card...
DIY 'Merry Christmas' card
By Kitty Day.
What do I need?
- Making Cards & papercraft Digital Craft Paper Collection – Modern Christmas
- Christmas Sentiments stamps by Waffle Flower
- White, pale Kraft & green card
- Adhesive gems
How do I make it?
- Create a 11x14.5cm white card blank.
- Trim patterned paper to measure 10x13.5cm and double mount onto pale kraft then green card.
- Layer a strip of patterned paper onto pale Kraft then onto green card.
- Glue the strip to the background panel and fix to the card front.
- Cut out the topper, mount on pale Kraft and green card then fix to the card front with foam pads.
- Stamp the sentiment on pale Kraft card, layer on green card and attach to the bottom of the topper.
- Add a gem to each corner of the topper and three larger gems to the middle strip.