04 February 2022
Download your free 'baker' digi stamp download as part of our 'hobbies & careers' digi stamp series, ready for use in your cardmaking and papecrafting projects!
Here's one for all the bakers in your life who're spreading joy and happiness with tasty treats! Why not celebrate their hobby or profession with a personalised card or papercraft creation using your free baker' digi stamp?!
Need a bit of inspiration? Follow the project below showing you just one of the many ways you could transform your digi stamp!
Hobbies & careers... baker!
By Faye Wynn-Jones.
Colouring expert, Faye Wynn-Jones demonstrates an idea using the 'baker' digi stamp download from our 'hobbies & careers' series and Copic marker pens.
What do I need?
- Making Cards & Papercraft digital stamp
- Computer & printer
- White card
- Gingham Galore Fall paper pad by Honey Bee Stamps
- Simply Sentiments clear stamp set by Lawn Fawn
- Copic marker pens (see guide)
- Black fine liner pen
- Black inkpad
Skin: E11 (ciao), E13 (sketch), E15, BV23 (both ciao)
Eyes: B60 (ciao), BV20 (sketch)
Hair: E57, E59, E49 (all ciao)
Beige: E50 (ciao), E30 (sketch), E53 (ciao)
Peach: YR000, E95, YR02 (all ciao)
How do I make it?
- Create a white 10x13cm white top folding card.
- Re-size the digital image to measure 10cm high and print out on white card.
- Colour the image using the Copics listed.
- Trim around the image leaving a narrow border, making sure the table part measures 10x6cm.
- Stamp a sentiment with black ink at the bottom of the image, then doodle a border around it.
- Cut a piece of patterned paper to measure 10x9cm and attach to the top of the card front.
- Attach the image to the bottom of the card front with double-sided tape.