17 March 2022
Download your free 'waitress' digi stamp as part of our 'hobbies & careers' digi stamp series ready to transform into a card, notelet, or other papercrafting project!
What'll it be – flat white or cappuccino? Introducing our 'waitress' digi stamp, serving up your beverage of choice! The stamp is ready to use in your cardmaking and papercrafting projects – print as it is or resize as desired first.
If you're looking for an idea on how to use your digi stamp, don't miss the tutorial below!
Hobbies & careers... waitress!
By Faye Wynn-Jones.
Colouring expert, Faye Wynn-Jones demonstrates an idea using the 'waitress' digi stamp download from our 'hobbies & careers' series and Copic marker pens.
What do I need?
- Making Cards & Papercraft digital stamp
- Computer & printer
- White card
- Back to Basics paper pad by Honey Bee Stamps
- Stitched Mini Scallop Rectangle die set by MFT
- Die-cutting machine
- Encouragement Sentiment set by Stamping Bella
- Copic marker pens (see guide)
- Black inkpad
Skin: YR30 (sketch), E50 (ciao), E30, E70 (both sketch)
Eyes: C0, C1 (both ciao)
Hair: RV25 (ciao), RV09, RV19 (both sketch), RV69 (ciao)
White: C0, C1, C3 (all ciao)
Gold: Y26, YR24 (both sketch)
Black: T5, T7, T9 (all sketch)
How do I make it?
- Create a 10.5x13cm top folding white card blank. Stamp the sentiment on the left-hand side using black ink.
- Re-size the digital image to measure 10cm high and print out on white card. Colour the image using the Copics listed and trim, leaving a narrow border.
- Cut a piece of patterned paper to measure 4.5x13cm. Die-cut a scalloped border from pink card and attach behind the right side of the patterned paper. Fix to the right of the card front with double-sided tape.
- Attach the image to the centre of the card front with foam pads, as shown.
- Finally, add black gems randomly around the sentiment.