17 December 2021
Download your free 'walking' digi stamp for nature lovers everywhere as part of our hobbies & careers digi stamp series...
Relish the great outdoors with our 'walking' digi stamp, perfect for use across your cardmaking and papercrafting projects for those who love to be at one with nature!
Not sure how to use your digi stamp? Follow the below tutorial to see just one of the ways you could use it to create a beautiful card!
Hobbies & careers... walking!
By Faye Wynn-Jones.
Colouring expert, Faye Wynn-Jones demonstrates an idea using the 'walking' digi stamp download from our 'hobbies & professions' series and Copic marker pens.
What do I need?
- Making Cards & Papercraft digital stamp
- Computer & printer
- White & green card
- Selection of Copic marker pens (see guide)
- Sweater Weather paper pack by Sunny Studio
- Scallop Circle Frame die set by Whimsy Stamps
- Celebrate & Congratulate rubber stamp set by Stamping Bella
- Green fine liner pen
- Black inkpad
- Gumdrops Watermelon Party by Your Next Stamp
Skin: YR000, YR00, E21 (all ciao), E70 (sketch)
Eyes: C0, C1 (both ciao)
Hair: E13 (sketch), E15 (ciao), E09 (sketch), E18, E49 (both ciao)
Green: YG01 (sketch), YG03, YG63, YG67, G99 (all ciao)
Love projects like this? Making Cards & Papercraft magazine is your one-stop for inspiration, projects, techniques, expert tips, features and so much more! PLUS, every issue comes with a gorgeous set of craft paper collections! Explore the print and digital subscription offers today.
How do I make it?
- Create a 11.5cm square white card blank with the fold at the top.
- Re-size the digital image to measure 8cm high and print out on white card. Colour the image using the Copics listed, then die-cut, using the largest die from the set.
- Keep the scalloped part of the die-cut from the coloured image, then die-cut two more times – once on white card and once on green card.
- Attach the three scalloped circle die-cuts to each other with a glue pen, with the green one on top.
- Cut a piece of patterned paper measuring 11.5cm square and mount to the card front with double-sided tape.
- Stamp the sentiment in black ink at the top of the image panel. Attach the green scallopsto the centre of the card front with a glue pen, then add the image panel to the centre of it.
- Finally, add Gumdrops to the image panel, as shown.