Get your hands on our free 'juggling jester' digi stamp download, part of our circus series – and why not try this fantastic handmade card example project...?
One for all you colouring lovers! Here is the second instalment in our new fun series… The Circus! This juggling jester digi stamp download is perfect for using to create handmade cards, or perhaps for use in a diary if you're feeling like you might be currently juggling many things!
Need inspiration on how to use it? Let us help you with this project...
The Circus... juggling jester!
By Faye Wynn-Jones.
Colouring expert, Faye Wynn-Jones demonstrates an idea using the juggling jester digi stamp download from our 'The Circus' series. Follow the steps below to create your own handmade card!
Love creative card projects like this? Making Cards & Papercraft magazine is for you, filled with inspiration, stunning tutorials, expert interviews, the latest products and so much more!
What do I need?
- Making Cards & Papercraft Juggling Jester digi stamp
- White card
- Gold glitter card
- Selection of Copic marker pens (see guide below)
- Memento Tuxedo black ink pad
- Enamel dots
- Double-sided tape
- Foam pads
- Glue pen
- Sweater Weather 6x6 paper pad by Lawn Fawn
- Slimline Card Builder Die, Slimline Bunting Border Die Set and Kinetic Straight Basics Die Set by Whimsy Stamps
- Everyday Greetings stamp set by Pretty Pink Posh
Guide to using Copic marker pens
- Skin: E50 (ciao), E30 (sketch), E53, BV23 (both ciao)
- Eyes: B60 (ciao), B63 (sketch)
- Brown: E43, E47 (all ciao)
- Yellow: Y18 (sketch), Y17, YR23 (both ciao)
- Orange: YR04 (ciao), YR09 (sketch), R05 (ciao)
- Green: YG41 (ciao), YG45 (sketch), G07 (ciao)
How do I make it?
- Drag the image into a Word document on a computer and re-size the image to measure 10cm high. Print onto white card.
- Colour the image using the Copic markers listed in the guide above or using any medium of your choice.
- Fussy-cut out the image, leaving a narrow border or white around the edge.
- Create a rectangle side folding card, measuring 8.5x21cm.
- Cut two pieces of patterned paper, one to measure 8.5x6cm and the other to measure 8.5x1cm.
- Create the panel for the front of the card, using white card and the Slimline Card Builder Die.
- Die-cut the scallop edge and banners from gold glitter card.
- Mount the patterned papers and gold glitter die-cuts to the white slimline panel as shown.
- Stamp the sentiment to the slimline panel with black ink then attach the slimline panel to the card front.
- Secure the image on the left of the card front with foam pads.
- Add a few enamel dots as desired to finish.
Did you miss the last in this series – 'strongwoman'? If so you can get it here! Keep an eye out more digi stamps in this series coming every month!
Love free digi stamps? Why not check out our our brilliant star sign digi stamps series?!