03 June 2021
Download your free bonus digital craft paper collection – 'Beach Huts', featuring colourful beach huts bound to brighten anyone's day!
With every issue of Making Cards & Papercraft we produce quality printed craft papers. Every month on the blog we provide digital craft papers, similar to those provided exclusively with the magazine, but this time in digital format and make them available here on our website for everyone to download instantly, save and print as many times as you like!
'Beach Huts' digital craft papers
Love to be beside the seaside? Bring beach vibes to your cardmaking or papercrafting with these nautical-themed craft papers! The papers feature six characterful beach hut designs, along with coordinating striped backing papers – perfect for seaside-loving friends or family! Download, save, print and use as many times as you wish!
Looking for inspiration on ways to use your collection? Don't miss Kitty Day's tutorial below.
'Sending sunshine' card
By Kitty Day
Love getting creative? Get all the inspiration you need with Making Cards & Papercraft magazine! Access tutorials, top tips, techniques, seasonal projects and so much more – including a beautiful set of craft papers with every issue! Explore the digital and print subscription offers today.
What do I need?
- Making Cards & Papercraft digital craft paper collection – Beach Huts
- White and yellow card
- Circular nesting dies
- Mixed colour sequins
- Black ink
- Sentiment of your choice
How do I make it?
- Using white card, create a 12.5cm square card blank from white card.
- Trim the blue stripey backing paper to 11.5cm square, mount onto yellow card measuring 12cm square, stripes displayed vertically.
- Place a circle die place at centre of the panel and run through your machine to make a circular aperture.
- Create a frame from yellow card using this and a larger die.
- Frame the aperture and attach acetate behind.
- Fix yellow stripey backing paper to the card front with a beach hut on top so that it appears central when the aperture is attached.
- Place mixed colour sequins over the beach hut then fix to the aperture panel on top using foam pads to create a shaker element.
- Stick two further beach huts in place.
- Stamp a message in black ink onto yellow stripey backing paper, trim into a banner shape and fix to the top of the card front using foam pads to finish.