19 July 2021
To celebrate #FriendshipDay on 30th July, we've got a fantastic free project and craft paper collection download for you!
Back in January 2018, we released the Lovely Jessica Craft Paper Collection on our Facebook page, giving you one month to download, print and use them to your heart's content! In honour of #FriendshipDay, these free papers are available to you once again!
#Friendship day digital craft papers
Make a friend’s day with a thoughtful handmade card using our Lovely Jessica digi papers complete with complementary backing papers.
Not only that, but we're giving you a free friendship card tutorial as well! Scroll down for an idea of how to transform your download into a beautiful card...
Love getting creative with paper? There's always brand-new inspiration in every issue of Making Cards & Papercraft magazine! Check out the latest subscription offers today!
By Kitty Frampton
What do I need?
- Computer & printer
- White card
- Lovely Jessica digi papers by Making Cards
- Black fine liner pen
- Family sentiment stamp set
- Tuxedo Black Memento inkpad
- Red card
- Red & white gingham ribbon
- Wooden button
- Red adhesive pearls
- Create a 10.8x14.5cm white card blank with the fold at the top.
- Cut heart paper to measure 9x13.5cm and cut it in half vertically. Mount each piece on red card measuring 5x14cm and stick to the card front.
- Attach gingham ribbon across the bottom of the card front and trim the edges flush.
- Trim the topper to 5.5x12.5cm and doodle a border around the edges with a black fine line pen. Mount on red card measuring 6x13cm and fix to the left of the card front with foam pads.
- Tie a gingham bow and stick to the right side of the ribbon border. Thread twine through a wooden button and fix to the bow.
- Stamp ‘friend’ on red card, trim to size and attach to the right of the topper with foam pads.
- Finish by adding three red adhesive pearls to the top right corner of the card front.
Top tip! You can really get personal with this card by using the Best Friends Stamp Set on our online shop!