Join embroidery artist and designer Jessica Grady for a live webinar on how to create doodle cloths using hand embroidery techniques with mindful stitching, for a great stress relieving activity!
Colourful Doodle Cloths and Mindful Stitching with Jessica Grady
Thursday 15th July at 7pm (all timings are in London time)
Embroidery artist and designer Jessica Grady will introduce you to her colourful doodle cloth ideas. A doodle cloth incorporates simple hand embroidery techniques with mindful stitching - a great stress relieving activity! During the webinar Jessica will talk about ways to combine different materials as your doodle cloth base and how to choose thread, stitches and patterns to start your doodle cloth journey. The webinar will include live demo of various simple hand embroidery stitches, photo imagery of Jessica’s samples and ideas and tips and tricks for creating your own doodle cloths.
What is covered in the webinar?
- What a doodle cloth is and how to get started with creating one.
- The benefits of mindful stitching.
- How to choose threads, material bases and materials for getting started.
- Simple hand embroidery stitches.
- How to create simple patterns and tips and tricks for continuing your doodle cloth.
- The webinar will take place on Zoom and will include a 45-minute live presentation plus a 15 minute Q&A session at the end (these are approximate timings and may vary slightly).
- Once you have registered for the webinar, you'll receive an email confirmation containing your link to join the webinar on the day.
- During the webinar, you'll have the opportunity to submit your questions and chat with fellow attendees using the Q&A and 'chat' buttons at the bottom of your screen.
- The webinar will be recorded and will be made available to all registered attendees for a limited time following the live webinar.
To book your place for this webinar, please click the button below to visit the registration page.
About Jessica Grady
Embroidery artist Jessica Grady creates hand stitched 3D sculptures and wall art, utilising unconventional and recycled materials to create her own colourful and intricate embellishments and sequins. Jessica has created embroidery designs both as an artist and as a freelance designer. Her own work has been exhibited across the UK, Europe and Asia and she is a member of British group: Art Textiles Made in Britain. She also teaches various workshops for education, private groups and individuals
To view all of our upcoming webinars with Jessica Grady and more, click here.