Join Alison Yeates for a live presentation on the finishing touches for your parchment craft and how to best display your pieces.
Finishing touches to make your parchment craft look fabulous with Alison Yeates
Tuesday 13th July at 3pm (all timings are in London time)
In this webinar, you'll be looking at how best to display your parchment, what backing card to use, and how to attach it to the card. Alison will also cover what accessories would enhance the parchment and will touch on the principles and elements of design, so that when adding accessories it's done sympathetically.
What you will learn
- The best method to attach parchment to a backing card and how to display it to the best.
- How to add accessories if needed.
- The webinar will take place on Zoom and will include a 45-minute live presentation plus a 15 minute Q&A session at the end (these are approximate timings and may vary slightly).
- Once you have registered for the webinar, you'll receive an email confirmation containing your link to join the webinar on the day.
- During the webinar, you'll have the opportunity to submit your questions and chat with fellow attendees using the Q&A and 'chat' buttons at the bottom of your screen.
- The webinar will be recorded and will be made available to all registered attendees for a limited time following the live webinar.
To book your place for this webinar, please click the button below to visit the registration page.
About Alison Yeates
I first started parchment craft in 1993 when I saw a parchment pattern in a craft magazine for a heart shaped anniversary card. It was my parent’s ruby wedding coming up and I thought I would like to do the card for them. I sent away for the starter kit and some red ink and as soon as I put pen to paper – or embossing tool to parchment – I was hooked. After a while, I went to do the teacher’s course with Martha Ospina (the founder of Pergamano). I was self-taught at that stage, and the course was so enlightening as I was shown how the techniques were supposed to be done; this was of course before ‘YouTube’ or very many teachers were about. I have been teaching and demonstrating the craft ever since. I run regular zoom classes at the moment and have run regular residential courses. I love parchment craft as it is so varied with so many aspects, from the white embossed work, delicate lace and grid work to the coloured pencils and paints.
Don't miss our other exciting webinars coming up with Alison on a range of parchment craft topics! To view all of our upcoming webinars, click here.