Join embroidery artist Jessica Grady for a live webinar covering how to take your zero waste and recycled materials, and add them to fabric with stitch to create exciting embellishments and textile sampler ideas
Zero Waste Embellishments and Textile Samplers with Jessica Grady
Thursday 22nd July at 7pm (all timings are in London time)
Embroidery artist and designer Jessica Grady will show you how to take your zero waste and recycled materials and add them to fabric with stitch to create exciting embellishments and textile sampler ideas. Jessica will introduce both 2D and 3D ways of creating embellishments as well as ways to create different shapes and abstract patterns. The webinar will include a live demo of various techniques which participants can choose to follow along with to create their own sampler idea.
What is covered in the webinar?
- How to cut and create simple shapes for making your embellishments.
- Using zero waste and recycled materials as embellishment ideas.
- Adding embellishments to fabric with simple hand stitches.
- Ways to create both 2D and 3D shapes.
- Creating your textile sampler ideas with abstract patterns.
- The webinar will take place on Zoom and will include a 45-minute live presentation plus a 15 minute Q&A session at the end (these are approximate timings and may vary slightly).
- Once you have registered for the webinar, you'll receive an email confirmation containing your link to join the webinar on the day.
- During the webinar, you'll have the opportunity to submit your questions and chat with fellow attendees using the Q&A and 'chat' buttons at the bottom of your screen.
- The webinar will be recorded and will be made available to all registered attendees for a limited time following the live webinar.
To book your place for this webinar, please click the button below to visit the registration page.
About Jessica Grady
Embroidery artist Jessica Grady creates hand stitched 3D sculptures and wall art, utilising unconventional and recycled materials to create her own colourful and intricate embellishments and sequins. Jessica has created embroidery designs both as an artist and as a freelance designer. Her own work has been exhibited across the UK, Europe and Asia and she is a member of British group: Art Textiles Made in Britain. She also teaches various workshops for education, private groups and individuals
To view all of our upcoming webinars with Jessica Grady and more, click here.